Friday, March 26, 2021

FLATS FRIDAY: GUEST FLATS BY ADA NICOLLE


Hi y'all! It's Ada Nicolle here, and I'm celebrating AJR day by telling Et Tu to let me post on their blog! Here are some AJR flats!

DOUBLE BANK (*1 *1 *1, 4) (7, *10)
I love this A1 album, maybe I’ll listen to B1
these brothers three make banger songs and I've listened to each one
I've played "The Click", now "B2" is the one blessing my ears,
I'll leave my door A2 so my whole family can hear!

FIRST LETTER CHANGE (*6, *6)
"ONE TWO went ONE TWO went ONE TWO went down
he said screw it, Imma smile right through it
and I'll scream when no one's around"
- AJR in their song "ONE TWO"

AJR-IFYING (2, 5)
(this flat requires knowledge of the ritual weapon known as the VAJRA)
"Comment ça TWO?" he said to me
I was in France then, don't you see?
He asked me if I knew the FIVE,
the ritual weapon symbolizing the properties of a diamond and a thunderbolt

VOWELCY (*2 *8, 4 6)
If you need a SECOND PHRASE
to skip shit you don't wanna do
just bump AJR'S FIRST PHRASE,
it's their new opening tune



click the button for answers

AJR / AJAR, ANOTHER / NEOTHEATER | HUMPTY / DUMPTY | VA / VAJRA | OK OVERTURE / GOOD EXCUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment