Friday, January 29, 2021

FLATS FRIDAY: NUMBER TWO



i think fart should be spelt with a silent p. pfart. anyway here are pflats.
flats rules: [link].

LETTER BANK (4, *5’1 *4)

“The Office” rules, but lemme say

I skip B every time.

It’s funny, yeah, but at what A?

It’s cringy [MAKE THIS RHYME]


TRANSPOSAL (*9, 3 6)

Two dishes at Taco Bell rolled into one:

Go order a STAPLE, think outside the bun,

Just stick out your fingers, mi hombre, my dude,

With PETALS around it, that’s “Mexican food!”


CHANGE OF HEART (5 4, 4, 8, 5)

There once was a NINE who would strive

To tell all that non-tall men could thrive,

His words, although wise,

Came as quite a surprise

(They were EIGHT to FOUR person on FIVE)


TRANSPOSAL (5 6, 6, 5)

The campaign’s focused on the ONE,

will they turn red or blue?

They’re really not that hard to coax,

they don’t have very TWO.


LETTER BANK (5 3, 8 3)

I’m really not that talented

in practical things yet,

however I can skateboard well

and WRITE the alphabet,

though there’s one thing I did that brings

me joy on which I thrive,

I found the lost TWITTER of “Cats” 

(it’s saved here on my drive)




answers tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment