Friday, January 22, 2021

FLATS FRIDAY: ONE



i'm trying flats now! mwahohohoho
flats rules: [link].

LETTER BANK LESS (9, *2 *2 *4 5)

I don't really remember

when this blog post came to be,

my memory’s the SETH, but hey!

hope you enjoy these THESE


PASTEOVER (*6)

My HALLE album has the tea

Of Sonic fans’ depravity.

See the pics and you can tell:

You ruined Sonic—what the HELL!


LETTER BANKLESS (10, 7 *5)

U.S.A.T. may have BESTED us

with their unheard-of clue,

but now I’m hooked on DEBTEES

*squirt and twist and lick* (uwu!)


PALINDROME DELETION (5)

Avant-garde stuff’s not on my THIEVES

But one song is giving me bliss.

I just unearthed a song by Cage

With almost five minutes of “THIS.”


LETTER BANK (*3, 3 3 3 3)
I’ve gone through this writer’s works,
And honestly, it’s all the same.
Would it kill that emo guy
To work in terms from shitpost fame?
Begone with gloom and “birds of yore”!
Here’s the theory I’ll assert:
I think that I’d like AUTHOR more

If he wrote stuff like “OH THAT HURT."


answers tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment