Friday, February 5, 2021

FLATS FRIDAY: #3



what has two thumbs and loves wordplay? THAT'S RIGHT, FLATS FRIDAY DOES, AW YEAH!!!
flats rules: [link].

LETTER BANK (8, *6 *5-*3 3 *5) The WHOS broke into some cafe, To try and grab some loot. But Guy was filming there that day— he had to save his shoot. He splashed some grease! The crooks were burned, And on that day, a lesson learned: You mess with SHOWS, you’re going down. Don’t fuck with Mr. Flavortown. TRANSPOSAL (*5, 5) Today on TUMBLR I received a message so disturbing, A friend of mine got news that a disease was in them stirring. The ailment is unknown to me, its name I haven't heard, So in reply I sent a message asking them, "What's BLURMT?" UNADULTERATED MDMA INSERTION (3-3, 5 2) After hours of work at the grind, I was ready to eat up my MIND, I referred to the 'hub For the optimal grub, And after it got here, I MINED. PASTEOVER (*1 *1 *5, *6) I made it to the bonus round: The answer will be a name. The letters blink, and instantly, I know the answer's MCLAIN. I gave no consonants or vowel, But trust me, I won't be wrong, This author's name is easy When they give you all of MILAN. LETTER BANK (26, *3 *4 5 *4 1 9 4 2 5 4 5 6 2’1 4 4 3 4 1’1 7 3 1 4 5 4 4 *6) Big Bird sings GOOD, a quizzical word To teach kids every letter. It’s just like the text I’m writing now: A flat, which goes like “BETTER.”




answers tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment