Friday, February 19, 2021

FLATS FRIDAY 5IVE: THE LETTER BANK EPISODE

you know what they say: flats today, flats only today.
flats rules!

LETTER BANK (8, *2 *6  *6)
I caved and saw those videos
my friends URGED me to watch
from RUGGED on the Internet
of cysts and zits and spots

LETTER BANK (10, 8 3 3 12)
If Twitter is a river
where information’s flowing,
It feels like I am racing BOATS
with no sure sign of slowing.
I get caught up in arguments
with users who don’t care,
with "TABOOS" in their bio
(though if true, why would they share?)

LETTER BANK (5, 3 5)
I’ve quite a story for you now,
So let me fill the page
I knew that I liked gulping fic
From quite an early age
The other kids played CATCH outside,
But I just couldn’t follow.
I spent time wishing I’d be CHAT
(It’s quite a pill to… swallow)

LETTER BANK (*4, *20)
On YouTube I’m having a blast!
The video choices are vast—
I’m quenching my thirst
to hear Usher sing “FIRST”
Then listen to He-Man sing “LAST”

LETTER BANKLESS (6, 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 *6)
I’m watching superhero ‘toons
While tending to my chicken coop.
I feed a little HOP with corn
And hear the theme song go “OH POOP.”


click the button for answers

IMPLORED/DR. PIMPLE POPPER | DOWNSTREAM/RETWEETS ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS | VORED/RED ROVER | YEAH/HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA | BANTAM/NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BATMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment