Thursday, April 1, 2021

FLATS FURSDAY: FLATS FURSDAY


by participating in flats fursday, you hereby agree to be deemed a furry by proxy. if you were already a furry before participating in flats fursday, it cancels out and you are no longer a furry.

TRANSPOSAL (4)
I know some might find me quite boring,
But I wouldn’t watch furries scoring.
Don’t call me a prude,
I’m okay if art’s lewd.
But I’m kind of OVER re: VOREing.

LETTER BANK (6, *8, 5 1 7)
He looks for SECOND art online,
And likes what he can see.
Legoshi kissing Haru? Fine!
Just keep it, like, PG.
(Alas, that hope is not to last,
He sees one FIRST and THIRD so fast)

WORD DELETION (WHOLE = *4 *6, IN = 3, OUT = 7)
One day at the WHOLE back in one-nine-eight-three,
When Best Musical was announced,
The cast (true to species) let out a big ~IN~,
and then, OUT the audience, pounced.

LETTER BANK (8, *10, 6 4)
Once I made a TEN post
Seeking fellow EIGHT around me.
Many folks responded
(that part kinda does astound me).
We talked about our ears and tails
And all the mice we’ve chased.
We had spaghetti dinner,
With some SIX FOUR (just for taste).
I don’t think I’ll soon forget
Those happy smiles, and how.
All in all, I’d say it was
A purr-fect day. Mee-wow!






click the button for answers

IFFY / YIFF | BREAST / BEASTARS / BEATS A RETREAT | TONY AWARDS / NYA / TOWARDS | CATGIRLS / CRAIGSLIST / GARLIC SALT

No comments:

Post a Comment